The FSFG series plansifter is one of our core products developed on the basis of innovative ideas. It can efficiently sift and grade the granular and pulverulent materials. As a premium flour sifting machine, it is suitable for the flour manufacturers who process wheat, rice, durum wheat, rye, oat, corn, buckwheat, and so on. In practice, this type of mill sifter is mainly used for processing grinded wheat and middle material sifting, also for flour check sifting. Different sieving designs suit different sifting passages and intermediate materials.
1. The sieve frame size is available in 640×640mm and 740×740mm.
2. The plansifter's framework is made of pressed steel plate, while the internal box walls are supplied in stainless steel. The adjustable counterweight is mounted with special SKF (Sweden) self-aligning type double row roller bearings.
3. The sieve frames are made from imported wooden whose inside and outside are both coated with plastic melamine lamination. They are demountable and interchangeable. The sieve frames are equipped with stainless steel trays. Each whole section is clamped by a metal frame and pressure micrometric screws from the top. It is easy and quick to change the sifting scheme of the plansifter when necessary.
4. The discharge outlets of this flour sifting equipment come with black plastic caps within gravity spouting scope.
5. The SEFAR sieves are adopted.
6. The NOVA sieves are also available for the plansifter. Its aluminium inner sieve can meet higher sanitation requirements, and its large bolting area and scientific structure can provide great sieving performance in limited space.
7. All the components that contact with material directly are made of stainless steel or other quality materials, ensuring the great sanitation degree.
8. Our plansifter comes with modular structure according to your needs. It is available in four-section plansifter, six-section plansifter and eight-section plansifter, so that you can make most of the existing space.
9. The inner wall and the door come with advanced thermal insulation techniques, avoiding the moisture condensation cases to a great degree.
|Sieve Height (mm)||Sieve Frame Height
(no top sieve frame)
|Min Height of the Installation
|Main Shaft Speed