The twin-section plansifter is a kind of practical flour milling equipment. It is mainly used for the last sieving between the sifting by plansifter and the flour packing in the flour mills, as well as the classification of pulverulent materials, coarse wheat flour, and intermediate grinded materials. Currently, it has been widely adopted in modern flour mills and rice grinding mills. We can provide different sieving designs for different sifting performance and different intermediate materials.
1. The sieve frame size of the plansifter is available in 630×630mm, 700mm×700mm, 830mm×830mm, 100mm×100mm.
2. Modular design is introduced, so you can change the sieve frame quantity to get different sieving performance according to needs.
3. The adjustable counterweight is mounted with SKF (Sweden) bearings.
4. The sieve frames of the twin-section plansifter are made from imported wooden, and coated with plastic melamine lamination. They are demountable and interchangeable, and are equipped with stainless steel trays. Each whole section is clamped by a metal frame and pressure micrometric screws from the top. It is easy and quick to change the sifting scheme of the plansifter if necessary.
5. Our twin-section plansifter comes with two sections, so its production capacity is higher than that of the mono-section plansifter. It has small size, light weight, and only occupy a small place.
6. The sieves pack is suspended by its own frame which is installed on the floor or suspended by a separated frame fixed on the ceiling.
7. The SEFAR sieves are optional.
|Main Shaft Speed