Negative Pressure Airlock
Our negative pressure airlock has a cast-iron housing and a rotary wheel inside. The raw materials are fed from the top inlet, and discharged from the bottom outlet after passing through the rotating wheel. This machine is mainly used as a component for shutting off the aspiration air flow to the atmosphere while separating the unwanted materials from the pneumatic line or aspiration air flow.
1. The advanced design and excellent fabricating of this air lock have ensured the air tighten sufficiently while the rotating wheel runs smoothly.
2. A sight glass is available at the inlet of the negative pressure airlock for direct inspection.
3. At most 7 units machine can be connected together to share one gear reducing motor.
4. High sanitary stainless steel body is optional.
1. Normally, the negative pressure airlock is installed underneath the pneumatic cyclones and air jet filters to discharge the mill stock and filtered dust in the food processing industry.
2. It can be also used as a dosing machine for feeding materials such as grain, break stock, semolina, flour and other materials with similar characteristics.
|Suitable Rotary Speed
|One Unit||Two Units||Three Units||Four Units|